Your use of product and/or services (hereinafter referred to as “Services”) offered by Rein Games and/or its partners, subsidiaries, affiliates and associates (hereinafter referred to as “Rein Games ” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”) through the website playmagicrummy.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is subject to the following terms of service (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”)
Any/every user is required to read all the terms carefully before using our services. All the terms are binding on all the users, who can avail our services only when they are complying to the terms at all times. Users are also required or considered to be fully aware of all the updated or modified or published terms.
In an event where one or more of our terms are determined to be invalid, unlawful for any reason by a judicial or quasi-judicial body in India, the validity or enforceability of our remaining terms will not be affected as they will stay valid and binding on all users. Any user who doesn’t accept our terms of services can or should stop the use of any feature of our website and application.
Before registering with us, you should carefully read and review the terms provided on our website and application which are applicable to all services on the website and application and also the product-specific conditions and rules applicable to specific offerings.
A person who is 18 or more years of age is eligible to use our services, however, if a person violates age restrictions, it’s his/her sole responsibility to bear the legal actions that might follow.
Game of Skill
It is absolutely legal to play rummy in India as it falls under the ‘game of skill’ category which means the outcome of the game is dependent upon skill and not luck. Read more about the game legality aspects here.
All leagues, tournaments, promotional games, practice games and cash games organized on the Website and Application are collectively referred to as “Games”. The rules applicable to each type of Game are provided on the Website and Application.
“Cash Game(s)” are Games that require the participant to have a certain minimum cash balance in their user account to participate. All other Games offered on the Website and Application are defined as Non-Cash Game(s).
Magic Rummy charges service charges for Cash Games, which may vary depending on the nature of the Cash Game and are subject to change from time to time. Non-Cash Games are offered free on the Website and Application, but may be subject to entry restrictions in some cases. Service charges charged by Magic Rummy are inclusive of all applicable taxes, including Goods & Services Tax.
Any information provided by you to us, whether at the stage of registration or during anytime subsequently, should be complete and truthful.
- Prior to adding cash to your user account or participating in Cash Games, you shall be responsible to satisfy yourself about the legality of playing Cash Games in the jurisdiction from where you are accessing Cash Games. If you are not legally competent to individually enter into Indian Rupee transactions through banking channels in India and/or are not accessing the Website and Application from a permitted jurisdiction, you are prohibited from participating in Cash Games on the website and application. In the event of such violation, your participation in Cash Games will be deemed to be in breach of the Terms and you will not be entitled to receive any prize that you might win in such Cash Games.
- You represent that you are 18 years of age or older to participate in any Cash Games and are also otherwise competent to enter into transactions with other users and Magic Rummy. You are aware that participation in the Games organized by us (“Activity”) may result in financial loss to you. With full knowledge of the facts and circumstances surrounding this Activity, you are voluntarily participating in the Activity and assume all responsibility for and risk resulting from your participation, including all risk of financial loss. You agree to indemnify and hold Magic Rummy, its employees, directors, officers, and agents harmless with respect to any and all claims and costs associated with your participation in the Activity.
- You represent that you have the experience and the requisite skills required to participate in the Activity and that you are not aware of any physical or mental condition that would impair your capability to fully participate in the Activity. You further acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any consequence resulting from your participating in this Activity or being associated with this Activity or around this Activity. You understand that Magic Rummy assumes no liability or responsibility for any financial loss that you may sustain as a result of participation in the Activity.
- You understand and accept that your participation in a Game available on the Website and Application does not create any obligation on us to give you a prize. Your winning a prize is entirely dependent on your skill as a player vis-a-vis other players in the Game and subject to the rules of the Game.
- You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for all content posted, transmitted, uploaded or otherwise made available on the Website and Application by you. All content posted by you must be legally owned by or licensed to you. By publishing any content on the Website, you agree to grant us a royalty-free, world-wide, non-exclusive, perpetual and assignable right to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, edit, translate, create derivative works from, transmit, distribute, publicly display, and publicly perform your content and to use such content in any related marketing materials produced by us or our affiliates. Such content may include, without limitation, your name, username, location, messages, gender or pictures. You also understand that you do not obtain any rights, legal or equitable, in any material incorporating your content. You further agree and acknowledge that Magic Rummy has the right to use in any manner whatsoever, all communication or feedback provided by you.
- You understand that the funds in your user account held by Magic Rummy do not carry any interest or return.
- You shall not hold Magic Rummy responsible for not being able to play any Game for which you may be eligible to participate. This includes, but is not limited to situations where you are unable to log into your user account as your user account may be pending validation or you may be in suspected or established violation of any of the Terms.
- You understand and accept that by viewing or using the Website and Application for availing of any Services, or using communication features on the Website and Application, you may be exposed to content posted by other users which you may find offensive, objectionable or indecent. You may bring such content posted by other users to our notice that you may find offensive, objectionable or indecent and we reserve the right to act upon it as we may deem fit. The decision taken by us on this regard shall be final and binding on you.
User Account Creation and Operation
To use our Services, you will need to register with us on the Website and Application
- By completing the online registration process on the Website and Application, you confirm your acceptance of the Terms.
- By registering on Magic Rummy, you agree to receive promotional messages relating to Tournaments & Bonus through SMS, Email, Call and Push Notifications. You may withdraw your consent by sending an email to [email protected]
- During the registration process, you will be required to choose a login name and a password in addition to providing some other information which may not be mandatory. Additionally, you may be required to give further personal information for your user account verification and/or for adding cash to your user account. You must give us the correct details in all fields requiring your personal information, including, without limitation, your name, postal address, email address, telephone number(s) etc. You undertake that you will update this information and keep it current.
- You acknowledge that we may, at any time, require you to verify the correctness of this information and in order to do so may require additional documentary proof from you, failing which we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your registration on the Website and Application
- Any information provided by you to us should be complete and truthful to the best of your knowledge. We are not obliged to cross check or verify information provided by you and we will not take any responsibility for any outcome or consequence as a result of you providing incorrect information or concealing any relevant information from us.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to protect the information you provide on the Website and Application including but not limited to your Username, Password, Email address, Contact Details and Mobile number. Magic Rummy will not ask for your user account login password which is only to be entered at the time of login. At no other time should you provide your user account information to any user logged in on the Website or elsewhere. You undertake that you will not allow / login and then allow any other person to play from your user account using your username. You specifically understand and agree that we will not incur any liability for information provided by you to anyone which may result in your user account on the Website being exposed or misused by any other person.
- You agree to use your Magic Rummy user account solely for the purpose of playing on theWebsite and Application and for transactions which you may have to carry out in connection with availing the Services on the Website and Application. Use or attempted use of your user account for any reason other than what is stated in the Terms may result in immediate termination of your user account and forfeiture of any prize, bonus or balance in the user account.
- You also understand and agree that deposits in your user account maintained with us are purely for the purpose of participation in Cash Games made available on the Website and Application.
- You understand and agree that you cannot transfer any sum from your user account with us to the account of another registered user on the Website and Application except as may be permitted by Magic Rummy and subject to restrictions and conditions as may be prescribed.
- We are legally obliged to deduct tax at source (TDS) on winnings of more than Rs. 10,000/- in a game,, a single Pool Rummy game, or a single Points Rummy game, as the case may be. In these cases, you will be required to furnish your Permanent Account Number (PAN) duly issued to you by the Income Tax authorities if you have not already done so. TDS at the rate of 30% will automatically be deducted from such winnings and the rest will be credited to your Magic Rummy user account. Withdrawal of these winnings will only be permitted upon your providing your correct PAN details. These limits and rates are subject to change as per the prevailing rules and regulations. Magic Rummy’s obligation is this regard is limited to deducting TDS as required by law and providing you an appropriate certificate of tax deduction. We neither advise you nor shall in any manner be responsible for your individual tax matters.
- We reserve the right to verify your PAN from time to time and to cancel any prize should your PAN be found inconsistent in our verification process.
- User account validation and personal information verification:
- Magic Rummy may from time to time attempt to validate its players’ user accounts. These attempts may be made via a phone call or via email. In the event that we are not able to get in touch with you the first time around, we will make additional attempts to establish contact with you. If the phone number and email provided by you is not correct, we bear no responsibility for the Services being interrupted due to our being unable to establish contact with you
- If we are unable to reach you or if the validation is unsuccessful, we reserve the right to disallow you from logging into the Website and Application or reduce your play limits and/or Add Cash limits until we are able to satisfactorily validate your user account. We will in such events email you to notify you of the next steps regarding user account validation. We may also ask you for proof of identification and proof of address from time to time.
- Upon receipt of suitable documents, we will try our best to enable your user account at the earliest. However, it may take a few business days to reinstate your user account.
- In the event that we have made several attempts to reach out to you but have been unable to do so, we also reserve the right to permanently suspend your user account and refund the amount, if any, in your user account to the financial instrument through which the payment was made to your user account or by cheque to the address provided by you. In the event the address provided by you is incorrect, Magic Rummy will not make any additional attempts for delivery of the cheque unless a correct address is provided by you and charges for redelivery as prescribed by Magic Rummy are paid by you
- You shall not purchase, sell, trade, rent, lease, license, grant a security interest in, or transfer your user account, Content, currency, points, standings, rankings, ratings, or any other attributes appearing in, originating from or associated with the Website and Application
- Any form of fraudulent activity including, attempting to use or using any other person’s credit card(s), debit cards, net-banking usernames, passwords, authorization codes, prepaid cash cards, mobile phones for adding cash to your user account is strictly prohibited.
- Accessing or attempting to access the Services through someone else’s user account is strictly prohibited.
- Winnings, bonuses and prizes are unique to the player and are non-transferable. In the event you attempt to transfer any winnings, bonuses or prizes, these will be forfeited.
- If you are an officer, director, employee, consultant or agent of Magic Rummy or a relative of such persons (“Associated Person”), you are not permitted to play either directly or indirectly, any Games which entitle you to any prize on the Website and Application, other than in the course of your engagement with Magic Rummy. For these purposes, the term ‘relative’ shall include spouse and financially dependent parents and children.
- You shall not post any material or comment, on any media available for public access, which in our sole discretion, is defamatory or detrimental to our business interests, notwithstanding the fact that such media is not owned or controlled by us. In addition to any other action that we may take pursuant to the provision hereof, we reserve the right to remove any and all material or comments posted by you and restrict your access to any media available for public access that is either controlled or moderate by us; when in our sole opinion, any such material or comments posted by you is defamatory or detrimental to our business interests.
Transactions & Payments
- All transactions on the Website and Application shall be in Indian Rupees.
- Once you register on our Website and Application, we maintain a user account for you to keep a record of all your transactions with us. Payments connected with participation in Cash Games have to be made through your Magic Rummy user account. All cash prizes won by you are credited by us into this user account.
- When making a payment, please ensure that the instrument used to make the payment is your own and is used to Add Cash into your user account only.
- Subject to the Add Cash limits specified by us from time to time, you are free to deposit as much money as you want in your user account for the purpose of participating in Cash Games on the Website and Application.
- Magic Rummy wants you to play responsibly on the Website and Application. The ability to Add Cash in your user account shall be subject to monthly Add Cash limits which we can be set by us with undertakings, indemnity, waiver and verification conditions as we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
- Credit card, Debit card, prepaid cash cards and internet banking payments are processed through third party payment gateways. Similarly, other payment modes also require an authorization by the intermediary which processes payments. We are not responsible for delays or denials at their end and processing of payments will be solely in terms of their policies and procedures without any responsibility or risk at our end. If there are any issues in connection with adding cash, a complaint may be sent to us following the complaints procedure provided in “Complaints and disputes” section below. You agree that in such an event of your credit being delayed or eventually declined for reasons beyond our control, we will not be held liable in any manner whatsoever. Once a payment/transaction is authorized, the funds are credited to your user account and are available for you to play Cash Games.
- We have the right to cancel a transaction at any point of time solely according to our discretion in which case if the payment is successful, then the transaction will be reversed and the money credited back to your payment instrument.
- Player funds are held in trust by us in specified bank accounts. Magic Rummy keeps all players’ funds unencumbered which will be remitted to you in due course subject to the terms and conditions applicable to withdrawal of funds. Funds held in your user account are held separately from our corporate funds. Even in the highly unlikely event of an insolvency proceeding, your claims on the deposits will be given preference over all other claims to the extent permissible by law.
You may withdraw your winnings by means of an electronic bank to bank transfer or Paytm Wallet. You agree that all withdrawals you make are governed by the following conditions:
- Magic Rummy can ask you for KYC documents to verify your address and identity at any stage. Withdrawals will be permitted only from accounts for which such KYC process is complete.
- You can choose to withdraw money from your user account at any time, subject to bonus/prize money withdrawal restrictions, by notifying us of your withdrawal request. Bonuses and promotional winnings are subject to withdrawal restrictions and can only be withdrawn when you have made at least one cash deposit on playmagicrummy.com and thereafter played at least one Cash Game.
- Once notified, post verification of the withdrawal request, we may disburse the specified amount by electronic. We also reserve the right to disburse the amount on the financial instrument used to Add Cash to your user account.
- Withdrawals do not attract processing charges as per the prevalent policy.
- We will attempt our best to process your withdrawals in a timely manner, but there could be delays due to the time required for verification and completing the withdrawal transaction. We shall not be liable to pay you any form of compensation for the reason of delays in remitting payments to you from your user account.
- To be eligible to win a prize/bonus, you must be a resident of India and accessing the Services of Magic Rummy on the Website and Application from India.
- If you are a prize winner resident in India and physically present in India while accessing the services of Magic Rummy but not an Indian citizen, we will remit your winnings in Indian Rupees to the bank account given by you, provided the bank account is within India.
Refunds & Cancellation
The Company can its sole discretion process refunds to you under the following circumstances:
- Fraudulent transactions – transaction amount unutilized: In case of a fraudulent cash credit that was not authorized by yourself and has been credited to another user’s account who has not yet utilized the funds of such a transaction, the Company shall process the Refund request within 15 working days after determining whether such Refund request is genuine and ascertaining that another user has the requisite corresponding Cash Balance pertaining to the fraudulent transaction.
- Refund & Cancellation Policy – For Cancellations please contact us via the contact form, email, or phone available here
Please reach out to us within 24 hours of having made the payment. Cancellation will be processed within 15 working days, subject to the user not having played a game since the payment was made.
Service Connectivity Issues
You are aware that any internet connectivity issues, disruptions due to your local internet environment, setup of software or hardware on your end are not controlled/corrected by Magic Rummy. Hence, the website and Application will not be liable for any halts, breaks, or interruptions in your usage of our services.
User Account Suspension and Voluntary Termination
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account with us if we find you violating the terms of our website or breaching security of our Website and Application. You understand that our decision to suspend or terminate your services is binding on you and is it at our sole discretion.
If the need be, you can opt out of using our services at any point of time by contacting us [email protected] . In such an event, your withdrawable cash balance, analysed following our verification, will be transferred to you via cheque or online transfer.
Complaints and Disputes
A user with a complaint can approach our customer care team for resolution by writing to [email protected] . The user with a complaint is required to understand that all complaints and disputes at Magic Rummy are to be kept confidential. We will act to resolve complaints in standard time. Any decision taken by Magic Rummy, following a complaint, will be binding on the user. Any dispute, controversy or hold against the company shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the civil courts at Noida only.
Content & promotions
- All content and material on the Website and Application including but not limited to information, images, marks, logos, designs, pictures, graphics, text content, hyperlinks, multimedia clips, animation, games and software (collectively referred to as “Content”), whether or not belonging to Rein Games, are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. Additionally, all chat content, messages, images, recommendations, emails, images sent by any user can be logged/recorded by us and shall form part of Content and Rein Games is free to use this material in any manner whatsoever, however, in no manner detrimental to the interest of the user.
- *Rein Games’’s Claim of ‘India’s most Trusted Rummy Site’ Is completely based on its Users Reviews and acceptances & self assessments. The documents proving the same can be produced only in case of demand by an appropriate authority.
- The details of various promotions/clubs /tournaments organized on the Website and Application can be found on the Website and Application. Eligibility and applicable conditions for the ongoing promotional programs are provided in the Website and Application, which form a part of the Terms. Further Rein Games reserves the right to cancel or modify the same without prior notice.
You agree to abide by the rules and regulations of each of the Games. You should ensure that you have read and understood the rules and regulations of the Games. These Game Rules form part of the Agreement and can be found on the ‘Game rules/how to play’ page of the Site. We may, from time to time, make additional Games available as part of the Services. This Agreement will apply to any Game Rules relating to such Games. We will let you know about, and give you the opportunity to read, such Game Rules at the time of introducing additional Games to the Site. We reserve the right to determine the results and winners of each of the Games in accordance with the Game Rules. By registering and/or participating in any Game or tournament you agree by these determinations and shall not be open to challenge. We will post lists of winners on the Site following each Game/tournament.
Disclaimer & indemnity & Limitation of liability
In addition to specific references to limitation of liability of Rein Games elsewhere in the Terms, under no circumstances (including, without limitation, in contract, negligence or other tort), Rein Games shall be liable for any injury, loss, claim, loss of data, loss of income, loss of profit or loss of opportunity, loss of or damage to property, general damages or any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your access to, or use of, or inability to access or use, the Services on any Website or App in the Portal. You further agree to indemnify us and our service providers and licensors against any claims in respect of any such matter.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you specifically acknowledge, agree and accept that we are not liable to you for:
- the defamatory, undesirable or illegal conduct of any other user of the Services;
- any loss whatsoever arising from the use, abuse or misuse of your user account or any feature of our Services on the Websites and App,
- any loss incurred in transmitting information from or to us or from or to our Websites or App by the internet or by other connecting media;
- any technical failures, breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, improper or manipulated data transmission, data loss or corruption or communications’ infrastructure failure, viruses or any other adverse technological occurrences arising in connection with your access to or use of our Services;
- the accuracy, completeness or currency of any information services provided on the Websites and Apps;
- any delay or failure on our part to intimate you where we may have concerns about your activities; and
- your activities / transactions on third party websites or apps Portal accessed through links or advertisements posted in the Portal.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the Terms or elsewhere, you agree that our maximum aggregate liability for all your claims under this agreement, in all circumstances, other than for the payment of any withdrawable balance in your user account, shall be limited to Indian Rupees One Thousand only (INR. 1,000/-)
Disclaimer and Indemnity
- The Services on the Website and Application and the Content present on it are provided strictly on an “as is” basis with all faults or failings. Any representations, warranties, conditions or guarantee whatsoever, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of accuracy, completeness, uninterrupted provision, quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement) are specifically excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Rein Games does not ensure or guarantee continuous, error-free, secure or virus- free operation of the Portal or its Content including software, Games, your user account, the transactions in your user account or continued operation or availability of any facility on the website or App.
- Additionally, Rein Games does not promise or ensure that you will be able to access your user account or obtain Services whenever you want. It is entirely possible that you may not be able to access your user account or the Services provided by Rein Games at times or for extended periods of time due to, but not limited to, system maintenance and updates.
- Rein Games disclaims responsibility and liability for any harm resulting from cancellation of any Game organized by it. If you are a cash player on the Portal, you acknowledge and agree that you will not be entitled to any refund in case of any service outages that may be caused by failures of our service providers, computer viruses or contaminants, natural disasters, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Rein Games.
- Rein Games specifically disclaims any liability in connection with Games or events made available or organized on the Portal which may require specific statutory permissions, in the event such permissions are denied or cancelled whether prior to or during such Game or event.
- Rein Games specifically disclaims any liability in connection with your transactions with third parties which may have advertisements or are hyperlinked on the Website or App
- Rein Games disclaims any liability in connection with violation of intellectual property rights of any party with respect to third party Content or user content posted on our Website or App. Intellectual property rights in any Content not belonging to us belong to the respective owners and any claims related to such content must be directly addressed to the respective owners.
- Rein Games specifically disclaims any liability arising out of the acts or omissions of the infrastructure providers or otherwise failure of internet services used for providing and accessing the Services.
- Rein Games disclaims liability for any risk or loss resulting to you from your participation in Cash Games, including all risk of financial loss.
- To the extent permitted by law, and in consideration for being allowed to participate in the Activity, you hereby agree to indemnify, save and hold harmless and defend us (to the extent of all benefits and awards, cost of litigation, disbursements and reasonable attorney’s fees that we may incur in connection therewith including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, any loss of profit and loss of reputation) from any claims, actions, suits, taxes, damages, injuries, causes of action, penalties, interest, demands, expenses and/or awards asserted or brought against us by any person in connection with:
- infringement of their intellectual property rights by your publication of any content on our Website & Application.
- defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any other player or for anything that turns out to be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening, obscene or otherwise illegal whether originating from another player or otherwise;
- use, abuse or misuse of your user account on our Website or App in any manner whatsoever;
- any disconnections, technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data or communication lines failure, distributed denial of service attacks, viruses or any other adverse technological occurrences arising in connection with your access to or use of our Website; and
- access of your user account by any other person accessing the Services using your username or password, whether or not with your authorization.
Magic Rummy encourages all its players to play responsibly. We are committed to helping players who wish to stop playing or who wish to limit the amount that they play. If you wish to set up game limits and learn more about our responsible gameplay policy please write to us on [email protected]
You undertake to have read and abide by the above terms and conditions.
You may cease using the Services and terminate your Accounts at any time, by writing to us at [email protected] and informing us of your intention. Subject to such restrictions as may be applicable to Cash Withdrawals in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Company will refund the remaining amount of your Cash Balance to you at this time.